Meg Lebastchi – San Diego Realtor
With a commitment to excellence and personal service throughout every part of the real estate transaction, Meg will exceed all your expectations. You will benefit from her exceptional knowledge of the local market and her focus on finding buyers the perfect property or netting sellers just the right price. If you have been searching for a real estate sales associate who ‘works from the heart’ then Meg Lebastchi, a mother of two who lives in La Jolla, is the perfect choice.
- Top producer, ranked #3 agent in Coldwell Banker La Jolla office.
Awarded Coldwell Banker’s International Presidents Elite Honor for having achieved the highest sales in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2013.
- Ranked in the top 2% of 127,700 sales associates across the globe in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2013.
- Awarded the Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle in 2002.
- Awarded International Bronze Society Award in 2009.
- Awarded International Sterling Society Award in 2010 and 2016.
- Awarded International President’s Circle Award in 2011, 2014, 2015 and 2017.
- Awarded International Bronze Society Award in 2012.
- Ranked in the top 50 agents in the San Diego Region.
Expertise & Experience
- Combined 25 years of experience in architecture, home design / construction, and real estate.
- Residential, Coastal Properties, Commercial Investments, Vacant Land, are all within Meg’s scope of specialties.
- Exceptional knowledge of the local market to find buyers the perfect property and netting sellers just the right price.
- Discerning eye necessary to pinpoint the stylistic preferences and aesthetic priorities of real estate owners and investors.
- Dedicated, committed and has passion to get the best results each and every time.
- Bachelor of Architecture, 1982
- Bachelor of Environmental Design, 1981
- Certified Coldwell Banker Previews International Property Specialist.
- Certified Coldwell Banker Negotiation Specialist.
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS).
- Licensed Real Estate Agent. California Board of Real Estate.
- Certified Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR).